rules & terms
Join the photo challenge, home safe home and be part of historical photo book. We ask you to revisit your camera roll to capture an extraordinary time, together with people from all around the world.
- You must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- You must register and confirm that your personal information is correct.
- You may have one profile only.
- We reserve the right to reject a photo without further details if we find it offensive.
- Before you can upload a photo to the challenge you must register and fill in all the mandatory fields. You will be asked for your first name, last name, alias, city, country and email. Alias, city and country will show up next to your photo if it is chosen by the jury.
- After creating your profile, you must check your email to verify your account before you can upload a photo.
How to upload photos
- Click on one of the four topics on the frontpage or on “Log in”. > Then register or use your log in. Now you are ready to upload a photo. Choose a topic, upload your photo and fill in a name for your photo and a short description or your thoughts behind the photo (optional). Before you can finalize your submission, you must read the terms and accept these.
- Important: Remember to assign a topic for your photo!
- Each week we present four new topics.
- – First week runs 11-16 June
– Second week runs 17-23 June
– Third week runs 24-30 June
– Fourth week runs 1-7 July
- You can assign one photo only for each topic, but you can participate in as many challenges as you wish.
- After submission, you will receive a confirmation email giving you the opportunity to recall your photo or make changes to the text within 48 hours from receiving the email.
- We require JPEG files.
- The image must be in the best possible quality, and at least 2MB (2 megabytes).
- Please save your image in RGB colour mode – if not, we reserve the right to change the settings to RGB.
- You can upload photos from mobile devices or camera.
- Both colour and black and white photos are allowed.
- Post-production and an imperceptible photo editing are allowed.
- Post-production and “invasive” photo editing are permitted only where explicitly specified in the regulations.
- No photos with signatures, watermarks, frames, or marks visible on the image are allowed.
- No photos or images deemed to be offensive according to the sensitivity and the unquestionable judgment of the jury are permitted.
When uploading photo(s) you acknowledge and approve the terms below:
- You grant Zebra A/S (owner of the Flying Tiger Copenhagen stores and concept and responsible for the photo challenge, home safe home) the irrevocable and royalty-free rights to use your picture(s) as part of the photo challenge, home safe home and, potentially, for the historical photo book.
- You confirm that you have the copyrights to the photo(s) in order for Zebra A/S to use the photo(s) for the photo challenge, home safe home and, potentially, for the photo book.
- You confirm that any person(s) depicted in the photo(s) has/have given their consent to the use of the photo(s) for the photo challenge, home safe home, including potentially for the photo book in accordance with these terms. Where an individual whose image is featured in a photo is under 18 years of age, you confirm that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
- You confirm that the photo(s) will not violate any rights of third parties including but not limited to copyright and trademarks.
- You will indemnify Zebra A/S from any claims which may be made by third parties in regard, but not limited to, copyright or trademark infringement etc. against Zebra A/S as a result of Zebra A/S’ use of the photo(s) for the photo challenge, home safe home, including potentially for the photo book, and which are a result of your gross negligence, wilful misconduct or bad faith.
- You accept that Zebra A/S may contact you by email to communicate information relating to the photo challenge, home safe home and, potentially, the photo book.
- You accept that your photo(s) may be kept by Zebra A/S until 31 December 2020 at the latest, after which date, they will be deleted.
- You accept that Zebra A/S can keep your photo(s) for a period of 5 years as part of the photo book for depiction on our electronic channels only, should your photo(s) be selected for the photo book.